Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Baby On The Way!!!!


Yes - it is true! Aaron and I are expecting a baby due in September. We are so excited and yet still trying to wrap our heads around the idea as well. A child, being a mom and a dad, a lifetime commitment, the highest of joys and hard times as well, the greatest responsibility imaginable... It is nice that we have another 6 1/2 months to ponder and then a lifetime to learn how to fit the role! We look forward to it all with great anticipation, being so thankful for a faithful God, amazing family and wonderful friends to support us!




Okay - now for the details you may be wondering about -




Was it a surprise? Kind of - we were not, not trying and found out that those little pills did have a job to do the last 5 1/2 years.




When did we find out? 10 days before we moved away from Kona, in the beginning of January.




How far along am I? 10 1/2 weeks




How am I feeling? I'm so blessed that I'm doing quite well. Food isn't as appealing and dinner doesn't normally settle well, but no puking or nausea. This is a huge blessing considering that I just changed jobs and moved islands in the last 4 weeks. I am quite tired, but it is hard to tell if that is because my job is mentally stressful or if I can blame it on being pregnant.




When are you due? September 9th




How big is the baby? About an inch long and 1/4 ounce.




What is your plan? We are moving back into our home in Loveland, CO in June and praying that the right job is waiting for Aaron.




I think that covers it for now! We look forward to updating you on my growing tummy!






5 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

So truly excited for you guys! You will LOVE parenthood! And the due date of 9/9/09 is too cool!!!

landersfamily said...

oh wow... 9/9/09 that is really cool, from the posts I have read on your blog, I think you are going to be an amazing mommy. Parenting is such a blessing enjoy every minute of it... good luck

LeeAnn said...

Congratulations Tara! I'm so thrilled for you & your husband. Being a parent is the most amazing adventure & God's greatest gift (in my humble opinion). :)

Kendra said...

Yay Tara! Congrats to both of you! It is a very exciting journey, to be sure. I will be keeping you in prayer. It will be fun to see you and hopefully hang out (w/ babies!) when you guys move back to Loveland.

Mindy said...

Aaron and Tara,

This is Mindy Hill, Brian's wife! I know we really never met but I just wanted to tell you guys that I am so happy for you. I hope we will be able to get to know each other better when you move back.
Blessings!

Mindy Hill