Monday, May 4, 2009

Half way there!

Crazy - I'm 1/2 way there! 18 1/2 weeks left to go and I'm looking the part! It has been a fun week hanging out with my parents and spending the weekend with them in Waikiki. We're enjoying our lasts on the islands and trying to soak up as much sun as possible (I may have soaked up a little too much this weekend, opps). I'm still counting down - 24 days of school left. I'm still blown away that it is May!

Last week I was sitting in my office and felt 5 mini punches in there. While I've felt things I'm pretty sure were the baby, this couldn't be mistaken for anything else! Last Monday I had another doctor's visit and everything is good - the heart rate was still in the 140's. Aaron was out of town, so Mom got to go with me!

Here are the side shots from the last 2 weeks - what a difference a week makes!
The baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

You are a beauitful mommy to be! It was fun to meet your hubby while he was in town for Rob and Amber's wedding.

Blessings!

Ashley Beth said...

Yay! You are looking great! Aren't those baby kicks the best thing ever?! That was my favorite part of carrying my little guys. Take care and you will be home before you know it! Be blessed today!