Monday, May 25, 2009

24 and a half weeks

Polo Beach May 24th

Crazy - it is May 25th!!! These past few weeks have flown by! We have 6 days left in our apartment and fly to Kona in 12. We've been doing a good combination of enjoying our last days by kayaking and taking long walks on the beach and trying to pack and sell all our stuff. It is going pretty well - really the only things left to sell are our table, the surfboard and our car. The last being the most stressful - we hope the right buyer is on the island and wants it before the 6th of June. If only it had air conditioning - it is a bit hotter here than Kealakekua! What will be - will be!
Everything with the baby is going well. I feel him/her move around and kick several times each day now. The past 4 nights the baby is most active when I lay down to sleep between 9-10pm. Aaron got to feel a couple of nice strong movements the other night. I now look unmistakenly pregnant - which is nice. No more surprised looks when I say we're moving home to Colorado have our baby.

24 and 1/2 weeks

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

So cute! I am anxious to get to that unmistakably pregnant stage, right now I just look like I've got a mini beer gut or something! The third baby belly pops out quickly, I'm learning! I hope you guys enjoy your last few days there and get everything sold. What an adventure it's been, huh?! Colorado will probably be a nice change. And this year you'll be a lot closer to those Palisade peaches than you were last summer! ;)