Tuesday, May 12, 2009

22 1/2 Weeks



Another week has slipped away. It has been a nice week - our friends Todd and Alissa Murphy are here and it has been fun enjoying Maui with them. Mother's Day was good, but being pregnant with your first on Mother's Day is kind of funny. I went ahead and gladly took the rose at church and let the Indian Restaurant treat us with goodies - wine (which I let Alissa have (-: ), appetizers and free dessert that tasted like Fruity Pebbles. Pregnancy continues to be quite easy - still sleeping pretty well and no outstanding complaints - I count myself blessed. The baby is kicking more and I'm feeling something everyday now. Today he/she was kicking away on my way down Haleakala. Aaron, Todd and Alissa conquered Haleakala, riding their bikes from the beach all the way to the top at 10,023 feet. A meeting of mine got cancelled and so I was able to meet them at the top and take pictures along the way! I was a bit worried that I'd be bummed out about not getting to go surfing and biking with them - but fortunately I've really enjoyed being the photographer and have been okay with my reduced adventurous self.
Mothers Day


Haleakala Summit

No comments: