Thursday, May 14, 2009

Becoming Mom!

This last week has been filled with more and more thoughts of becoming a mother. In a short 17 weeks I will have a child, a little person that is completely dependent upon Aaron, myself and family and friends that help out. I have to admit that it is a bit hard to wrap my head around. I still have so much to learn. I think all these thoughts are certainly part of the process, but I also think that the have been stirred up by the huge transition ahead of us. In 2 weeks we move out of our apartment, in 3 weeks I'm completely done working for who knows how long and in 4 weeks we will rejoin our life in Loveland. I think the being done with work thing is the biggest. I will then be able to spend most of my time preparing to be a mom - that will become my focus. Getting the house ready, the baby room ready, taking a Bradely class, preparing for the birth and reading about caring for an infant... I can't wait! I've been so blessed!

"Her children arise and call her blessed." Proverbs 31:28

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb."Psalm 139:13

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

You will be a great mom! Seeking and trusting God's guidance is all that you need to do it right! So excited for you guys as you prepare to come home and start this new chapter in your lives. God is good!