Monday, January 25, 2010

Life is one big adventure!


Well - I write this with great anticipation for great change here at the Brown house! God is pointing us down a path that is a bit scary, a bit amazing and totally exciting. As soon as I can, I will describe these changes in greater detail. For now I just have to praise the Lord for being our strength, guiding us always and challenging us in new ways. Our dreams come true everyday!

Thank you for prayers from those of you who know a bit more about what God has up his sleeve!!!

Kuʻu Haku Malama Pono!!! The Lord makes things right and takes care of us!


On other fronts -
I'm starting work for McKee Medical Center as a Per Diem Occupational Therapist either the 1st or 15th (depending on how quickly they can get my background check done).

I've started working on our 2009 Shutterfly Photo book - hope to be done by Feb 4th to take advantage of the 20% sale. It is fun to look back and remember all the great parts of a great year.

Autumn is changing daily and is such an amazing blessing!!! I'm currently working on getting her down to sleep before mid-night (her currently programmed bed time). Last night she fell asleep a little after 11. Maybe 10:30 tonight!

My sister in law is currently working on a icon for Wacky Warmers and it is going to be completely adorable - I'm so excited!!! And I need to get back into production mode to get ready for next winter!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm currently working on an album on Shutterfly too. I really enjoy making them.
Even though I know a little about what you're referring to, I can't wait to hear more details.
God is good.