Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sleeping through the night!

Autumn has had some nice long nights of sleep, but this was the queen of long sleeps - 9:30pm - 8:30am (after accounting for DST). It was glorious and strange. The strange part is what kept me from sleeping the whole night. Aaron and I did make it to bed by 10:30 and then I woke at 5:00 leaking and needing to pump and needing to check on Autumn to be sure she was okay. )-: I woke again at 7:30 to feed the dog and check on her again. At 8:30 I walked in and she was wide awake smiling at me. Let's try this again tonight - maybe my body/mind will get used to it and I'll get a nice long rest as well!!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

This post made me smile--and remember the days when Karamea first started sleeping through the night. :) I remember some pretty painful wake-ups some days! Congrats and here's to hoping that the new schedule sticks!