Thursday, September 10, 2009

She is here!!!



Wow... it is slowly sinking in. Our baby girl Autumn has arrived, we are parents and our world will never be the same. We are so full of joy, full of love and amazement at the gift God has given us! Everything seems to stand still - she is so lovely, peaceful and cuddly!

We are now home and blessed by so many things - a good eater, plenty of milk, my mom to be our in home nursery - so we are all getting plenty of rest!! I don't think it could be much more perfect!

Now that she is here - I'm going to shut off my RSS feed from facebook. So if you would like to continue reading my thoughts on life as a mommy - feel free to check my blog every now and then - seeinggodsgoodness.blogspot.com I plan to post my birth story here soon and to keep a journal for myself of this time as a new mommy.

God bless you and thank you for all the well wishes and congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Tara, I am so happy for you and Aaron and your baby. (Maybe I am wrong, but I didn't see what you named her...I will look again.)

This post almost made me cry and I could feel butterflies of happiness in my stomach. She is precious and truly a gift from God!