Tuesday, October 13, 2009

5 weeks


I can not believe that it has been 5 weeks. Part of me feels like it has been forever and the other part feels like it was yesterday. Autumn is a nearly perfect baby - her job right now is to eat, sleep, potty and grow - and she is quite good at all of them! We are truly enjoying our little girl so very much! She wakes up a little more each day giving us more eye contact and attention. She has shared a couple little awake smiles, but it is still hard to tell how intentional they are. Today she watched the mobile above her swing intently for the first time.
It has been fun to have the cousins around - my 4 and 5 year old nieces are so sweet and pretty funny as well. The other night the whole family came over and I was feeding Autumn under my cover. Both girls came over and lifted the cover and stuck their heads under to see how everything was going. It was so cute and hilarious! I'm sure some dolls may find themselves eating in a new way this week! Well, she has finally fallen asleep, so off to bed we go!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Such a sweet picture!