Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7 months




Really - it is April 8th? I think this is hard to believe because I scraped snow off my car this morning! Autumn, you are now 7 months old- and growing and changing daily! You continue to be a heart breaker - cuddling in close, giving lots of sloppy kisses, and smiling at most everyone who coos at you. This month we are away from home for your month birthday and so I'm going to have to try to remember your milestones without the help of my handy calendar!

You have started rolling all over the place and pivoting on your stomach, pushing yourself backwards, and occasionally you pull up on your knees
You went swimming for the first time and loved it.

You met your Uncle Chad and Aunt Christie

You went on your first family trip to Estes Park where you were the center of attention, tried avocado and watched the fire while sitting on great grandpa's lap.
One night you slept 11 hours in a row and I'm okay if you want to do that every night
You gave me a look and pulled a spoon I was trying to get from you away
You started crying when I come home from work, but you want me to hold you - I think you become emotional because you missed me and crying is your outlet. As long as I don't know I can imagine it is that (-:
You walk around looking at everything with the towel under your arms.
You had your 6 month doctor visit and did very well getting your shots and Dr. Marler still thinks you are adorable.
You had your first professional photo shoot and were easy going and smiley.
You sat next to your friend Aaron and baby played - he took your sock off and tasted it, you shook Easter baskets together, cooed at each other and sucked on plastic eggs together!
You had your first Easter and you were bright eyed and curious during church. You stared at and grabbed your cousin Ashton. We spent the afternoon with our family and you sat in the grass, swung in a swing (which you loved) and cuddled with your grandma and aunt. Grandma got you a baby pinwheel that you loved playing with.
Baby Autumn, we love you so much and are so blessed that God gave you to us here on Earth! You are such a delight and a lover. We can't wait to see you grow up into a little girl - I can imagine from your current personality you will continue to be curious, motivated, active, tender hearted with streaks of strong will and giggly. Hugs and Kisses, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Christine said...

She's so adorable, and growing up so fast.