Monday, April 26, 2010

Frustration

My baby is at that not so fun stage where she wants to be able to do more than she actually can. She wants to stand and run, this crawling thing is no fun! Unfortunately I can't hold her fingers and let her walk all day (well I guess I could, but yeah no...). I set her down and she yells at me and gets crocodile tears. No fun really for either of us. She does eventually calm down and will play with her toys - but it is drama every time we put her on her knees or bottom. Once she does settle down she likes to practice crawling, but spends a lot of time trying to stand! Last night she pulled herself to standing using my legs and shirt as hand holds! I think I've got a very determined little girl on my hands! I'm happy and scared at the same time - as I think she will walk and run in the same week, be into everything, be a climber and have many more determined yet frustrated moments ahead! We shall see!!!

On a fun note - Autumn is a lovey - she likes to give me big sloppy kisses every time I pick her up!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love her outfit, Ellie had the same one. I remember the days of Ellie wanting to take on the world and not being able to. You and Autumn will both get through it. :)