Friday, June 4, 2010

The Busy Life!

Wow - the last week has been crazy busy and so good! Last weekend my best friend from the college years came into town and stayed with us with her husband for another good friend's wedding. It was so nice to get to see her and spend some time with her husband, as the only other time we've seen him was during their wedding festivities! Sunday we were able to go to a Rockies game all together. After they left Aaron and I both felt like Brian Regan had stayed with us for the weekend - he is that funny! (-: Our friend's wedding out at Ellis Ranch was lovely - she even came in on a horse drawn carriage - so romantic! Monday night we were able to spend the evening with friends in Fort Collins and other friends that had come into town for the wedding! Then Tuesday night we had dinner with Aaron's best friend and his wife who were in town from Myanmar! Also this week Aaron and his dad were able to move the pluming and electric for the washer and dryer - the first step for us t be able to put a toilet in the basement. Thursday we took off for Glenwood Springs for me to work the weekend and to go to my best friend from HS's daughters 2nd birthday party! I think this may be the last time for a while that we get to see so many of our closest friends in such a short time! (and baby Autumn did awesome with all the activity!)

On other fronts - my co-worker busted his ACL surgery and is having surgery again at the end of the month. Sad. Means there will be more hours to cover and big holes in the schedule when I'm out of town for the next 15 weeks. )-:

Next week I leave to go see a dear friend in Washington! I'm so excited to see her and meet her new baby girl! That and any moment my sister in law will be going in to labor to bring my nephew into the world! Praising God for all the miracles of life around me!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Life is good! Glad we were able to spend time with you and that you both got a kick out of Ryan. :)