Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wacky Warmers

I haven't really blogged about the hats this year! Thought I might as well give my website some SEO link juice www.rockymountainwackywarmers.com (-:

I can not believe that I only have 3 shows left for the season! Craziness!!! Last January I had big dreams for this year - street vending in Denver at Bronco Games and Zoo lights, more craft fairs... then in February I took an OT job, my coworker went out with an injury and I picked up extra hours, then I took a job doing one weekend a month in Glenwood. Then we traveled most of the summer and zip zap - it was October!!! O-: Decided I better start sewing! I've been averaging about 50-100 hats a week since the second week of October and finally have a decent selection again! I think I've sold around 100 hats this year - and am hoping to sell that many or more this weekend in Windsor!! We shall see!

So although I didn't go big the season (-: We did get a professional looking website up, I'm doing about the same number of craft fairs and am hoping to come out a bit more ahead plus have a stash of fine fabric in the basement!!! (-:

No comments: