Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crazy Time of Year!

A year ago I didn't really know what I was getting myself into! It is a fun little adventure and will be interesting what becomes of it all - but one thing is for sure - Wacky Warmers makes life crazy busy! Last year I had a 'sleeping' baby and no other jobs - this year I have a running, climbing, and very busy 14 month old, 2 jobs, applying for a third and packing the house up to move again! Yes - life is crazy! I should have been working on making hats all year - but couldn't get going on it until early October! So cut and sew hats after Autumn goes to bed - and try to get the other stuff done through out the day - photos, signs... Then there's the craft fairs - I really enjoy the craft fairs - meeting, networking, learning about other business opportunities and socializing! Good thing I like them - because I have them 4 of the next 5 weekends - and the other 2 weekends between now and Christmas I'm working in Glenwood at the hospital (-: Maybe on top of being crazy busy - I'm a little crazy to sign up for all of this! Oh well... we will make it to Pullman at the end of January and life may not less busy - but I think I will have fewer hats to wear (ha ha)!

Fun Side note! I've always loved taking photos - and ever since Autumn's new born photo shoot I've really enjoyed trying to get good photos of our family (well Autumn), friends and for my business. On Sunday I asked my beautiful HS friend if we could head for Estes and try to get some Wacky Warmer photos! I still have a lot to learn about lighting and angles and stuff - but I think they aren't too shabby!



1 comment:

Christine said...

Sorry life is so crazy. I love the photos!