Saturday, November 27, 2010

With Thanksgiving!

Psalm 100:3-5

3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;his faithfulness continues through all generations.

More than a day, more than a moment - a life full of thanksgiving! That is my desire, not achieved... it has been far too easy to be caught up in busyness, rushing from one event, from work to play to work... and to forget to be thankful, completely full of thanks in my heart. To praise Him, my almighty God for all the things in my life - the awe inspiring moments that amaze me, the everyday good, the bad that builds character, and even for the grief that allows me to better see God's heart for the lost, broken and needy.

I have so much to be thankful for!! Amazing Grace from my Savior, my wonderful husband, my delightful daughter, great parents, loving family, really amazing friends, a warm home, ability to travel, health, jobs and so so so much more! God Bless your journey of thankfulness - a warm heart that gives gratitude in all things!!

2 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

Amen! Thanks for the reminder of gratitude this morning. Have a blessed, joyful Christmas season!

Christine said...

I love the verses that you chose. I also love the new Christmas design. Beautiful post Tara. :)