Thursday, February 24, 2011

Too Many Details...

Details - so many details... Although I complain none that we are getting to travel all over, even with a toddler - my brain stays up at night spinning through the details and trying to work them out. What paperwork do I need to ship our car, which car seat should I take where, will our passports get back from the Embassy of Myanmar in time, how can we have our computers in Kona but not take them to SE Asia when we will not be returning to Kona, what stuff should we leave where, how will I get to the airport when I drop off the car, what has been paid for and what has not, where will we be each night and how are we getting there, will the new noise that the mechanic can't figure out in the car we are shipping on Sunday please go away, when are we going to have time to do our taxes . . .

We will be living out of 2 rolling suitcases and a diaper bag for 45 days. I'm so ready for the warmth and adventure and I'm also ready to have my brain take a break from so many details. We have 17 more days here in Pullman, 9 more days working at the nursing home. I'm ready to only have Autumn and my part time job of planning life - not my full time job and the other 2. I'm maybe getting a bit tired and cranky (-:

No comments: