Saturday, March 14, 2009

14 1/2 weeks and Growing, Growing...

Wow, I just looked and the baby is now 3 1/2 inches long and about an ounce. No wonder there is a little bump in my front! The baby's finger prints formed this week and he/she has started to grow hair.






















<---10 weeks 3 days and 14 weeks 3 days --->

Life is going a bit better than the last posting - praise the Lord!
Aaron is now working for a tech company close to our apartment!
I've been removed from those difficult cases and after Monday will have nothing more to do with them!
We had friends come to visit this last week and had a great time hanging out with them and their sweet 1 year old girl!
Spring Break is in one week and I have 2 dear girl friends coming to spend time on the island with me!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Baby!

Ashley Beth said...

Yay! Looking good! I hope you are feeling well too. Before you know it, you'll be holding that tiny little baby! And I'm so happy to hear that things have perked up a bit for you guys lately. Praise the Lord for Aaron's job and for your improving circumstances. He is good! Take care!