Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving~

Thanksgiving snuck up on us this year. I'm still in a bit of denial that it is already the end of November. This day is a wonderful day to reflect and praise God for all the blessings that surround us daily!
In no particular order - I give thanks!
For God's unending love, my incredible husband, my wonderful family, my healthy babe and all the joy she brings to my life, a warm home, a free country, loving friends, good neighbors, warm showers, the mountains, the waves and the inventor of the surf board, easy transportation, extra time with my mother-in-law lately, my crazy fun nieces and nephews, cell phones and the friends/family on the other end, soups, Joann's sales, my puppy dog (most of the time), cooking, enjoying butter avocados the size of my head, whale tails, mountain lakes, friends with accents, sunny skies, mail, good doctors, footed baby pants, not having to use an alarm clock right now... (-: -Thank you Lord for all my blessings!!!!!

No comments: