Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Join Me - Need Encouragement!

I don't normally address my blog posts to readers - but this one is to you my friends! I've found in life that I'm most motivated when I'm accountable and encouraged! I've committed to do an Olympic length triathlon at the end of August! I'm doing it with a good friend and that helps! But I wanted to send this message to see if anyone wants to join me and to ask for encouragement! I know you will not likely be able to do the same race - but sign up for one in your town. A 5K, 10K, fun run, swim and run, bike ride, sprint triathlon, olympic triathlon... anything that will help you to get your groove on and meet some of your health goals! Your goals can be anything - even to walk a 5K if it will get you walking is awesome!

I've created a log on blogger that I will use to track my workouts - check in on me, make sure I'm making forward progress!! Even if no one reads it - knowing it could be read will help me stay accountable to my goals! http://keauhoulavamama2011.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Connie said...

Good for you! Of anyone I know, you are one that I know will achieve your goals. :) I'm doing a 5K July 9th...haven't really done a whole lot of specific training for that in particular, but have continued working out at least 5 days a week...so hopefully that will help.