Thursday, March 15, 2012

More practice

A friend of mine had her sisters in town for spring break and thought it would be a fun gift for their mom to get some photos taken. I definitely have some more practicing to do to feel more comfortable orchestrating posing for more than 1 person. I'm thankful that the senior photo shoot was first, as it was much easier and comfortable. I also feel like getting fill light when there are more people is harder with an on camera flash, thank goodness for photoshop to save the day on a few of the photos that were way to dark. However, I'm afraid that these pictures will be quite pixelated at larger sizes. I will have to go read some more articles (-:
All in all - it was still a sucessful shoot and I hope they are happy with the ones I got!

http://taraphotogallery.blogspot.com/2012/03/sisters.html

No comments: