Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Luxurious A/C and the last days!

We are all moved out of the condo and sold our car.  If buying the plane tickets did not do the trick in making this move feel real - then being back down to 2 suitcases each, needing a rental car and living in someone elses house should do it!  The perks are that our awesome host Dr. Hassell keeps the house nice and cool and that our rental car has A/C too.   I kept complaining about how ridiculus it was that people would not even come look at our car when I told them the A/C was broken - but I have to admit that it is a real nice luxury.  

Everything at work is wrapping up nicely.  Not too much left to do - a few meetings and quite a bit of paperwork and then I can walk away!  I think school may be out for the rest of my life. Being an OT in the school system just isn't for me.  I won't go into all the details - but I will walk away with mixed feelings about the whole thing.  At least I learned a lot - both about the system and about myself as a therapist.  

Off to Kona here soon - can't wait to relax and enjoy our friends and play in the ocean.  Then back to Colorado to move home!  I look forward to seeing many of you soon!!

1 comment:

djrepshire said...

And we look forward to seeing you all too!! Whoot!