Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Baby Dies

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My co-worker just came to me and said she just found out about a family friend's baby who died at 5 months old this week. He was placed on an adult bed and rolled into the comforter and suffocated.

I feel so helpless - this was so preventable - the information is out there - they just didn't have it and now they must suffer. Suffer the worst loss imaginable becasue they didn't 'know.' I sit here doing evaluation paperwork and getting other things in order for my job - when I could be out the spreading the message - a message that would save families from carrying the worst burden ever. I hate it, I just hate it! Lord help me until I can spend my time doing what I know I'm supposed to be doing.

My co-worker who shared this sad news said to me - my sister is having a baby any day - do you have any information for her. "Yes" I do - I have information that I wish every family in the world had. I just can't spread it fast enough.

Pray for these families that have lost, lost so much. Lost life as they know it - are left in a pit of darkness dreaming of what could have been. Pray that they find God's love and peace - they need it more than anyone.

No comments: