Friday, November 28, 2008

Funny Fun in Loveland!


Oh how I have enjoyed my 4 days in Loveland with my family. The biggest hugs from my sister in laws and tears from my mother in law as we surprised them with me getting to come home for Thanksgiving! Nice to get to spend some time in the mountains hiking and climbing. We got to see many friends and quickly catch up face to face. It has been so fun, so refreshing and wonderful!

My nieces are getting so big and talking so much! They are 4 and say some of the most hilarious things! Here are a few of them for you to enjoy.


Addy: "Tara, you and Aaron should get married." Which she then told us we needed to dance because you know that is how you are married - Got to love Disney! (-: After several more comments on us getting married, I decided to print a picture of us dancing at our wedding, which might have helped some - but then on Sunday night she told me, "Don't tell Aaron you want to marry him until he marries you, then you can tell him!"


Addy was doing my hair, which I'm pretty sure could last all day if I would last that long. When she finished a 'do' she asked everyone individually in the room "Does Tara look like a boy or a girl to you?"


This may not be PC - but rather funny! Camry and I were playing catch with a little dolly (her idea!) and I got distracted talking to someone and she yelled from across the room, "Just throw the darn baby!"





No comments: