Saturday, August 29, 2009

38 weeks and counting!!!


8 weeks, 19 weeks, 24 weeks, 31 weeks, 34 weeks, 38 weeks

My pregnancy count down now says 11 days! Crazy!!!!!!!!! By looking at the above pictures - it is believable that there is a 6-8 pound baby in that belly. I feel very blessed that I continue to sleep well - and I think I could sleep all day! Well maybe not, the last couple of nights I've had difficulty falling asleep at night and I think it is because of sleeping in and naps. Oh well, I guess I'll sleep when ever I can because any sort of a sleep schedule will be ruined here soon anyways.

My doctor returns from vacation on Monday, so after that I'm giving the baby permission to come anytime! I'm aiming for Friday - it is my best friend from HS's birthday and Monday is a holiday - so Aaron would get a paid day off in during his work absence! I won't put too much pressure on myself and the baby, but I like having goals!

So here we wait - any day now we will make the transition from a squirmy baby in the belly to one that is likely just as squirmy and a bit more audible in our arms.

Oh, here is my last set of Hawaii modest pregnancy pictures!!!!

0 weeks, 19 weeks, 23 weeks, 31 weeks, 38 weeks

No comments: